Even with the recent prominence of video and audio online as two of the primary means of communication writing still retains a vital role as an Internet marketing strategy on the web. Written communication has proven to be more important than verbal on the Internet because it has been shown that the more you write the more money you will make with your online home based business.
The unfortunate thing is most people believe they don’t possess the ability to write and this couldn’t be farther from the truth. If you’re a literate person you have the aptitude to write on the Internet. The best way to convince yourself you have the skill needed to use this form of communication on the web is to, as the TV commercial says: “Just do it.”
Your best strategy would be to start small and build from there. Don’t bite off more than you can chew from the outset by taking on too big a project such as writing an entire e-book. Begin by finding a topic your passionate about and start writing down what you know about it. Pretty soon you’ll have a 500 word article that you may be able to expand into a 10 page report and from there the sky is the limit.
There are many ways to make an income from your writing talents including using these 5 strategies:
1. You can create your own blog and drive traffic to your website by posting your articles to it on a regular basis. You can make money from your visitors by selling affiliate products from your web page.
2. You can sell your articles to other webmasters who don’t have the time to write and are always looking for fresh content to add to their websites. Some home business owners are willing to pay from $10.00 to $20.00 for a well written 600 word editorial on their topic of choice and by writing and selling 5 or 10 per day you can generate a significant income.
3. You can write a series of short reports covering various Internet marketing topics to sell from your website. This will not only help generate regular revenue but will also help establish your reputation as an expert author on the Internet.
4. Writing and sending promotional emails to your list subscribers promoting your products will also create an income stream from your web page.
5. Eventually set your sights on writing a complete e-book to sell from your home page. When you have your own product you can also form joint ventures with other Internet marketers which will help increase your income from advertising to your JV partner’s email list as well as help grow your list by adding new customers from these additional sales.
Writing remains one of the most lucrative ways to generate an income online and by creating a home based business based on your writing skills you can generate several very profitable income streams for many years to come.